Wednesday 28 September 2011

SALE!!!


Yes... it's SALE time!! I've missed the last few NOTHS sales for various reasons so it's been ages and ages since my last one! 

There are lots and lots of bargains to be had... mainly lovely embroidered button sets, prints, cards and cushions! Here are just a few of them, but hop on over to my Not on the High Street shop to see the full range of discounts :)


Cupcake badges - now £3.50 each (with a further saving if you buy the set of three!)


Flower badgesnow £3.50 each (again with a further saving if you buy the set of three!)



Seaside button sets - from £3.50 (down from £7.00!)


 Flowers Cushion - now £28.00 (reduced from £55.00!)

Beach hut Cushion - now £28.00 (reduced from £55.00!)

Robin print - now £14.00 (reduced from £18.00)



Toadstool print - now £12.00 (reduced from £16.00)


Cupcake Button Set - £4.50 (down from £7.00!)


 Garden Button sets - now £4.50 (reduced from £7.00)

   Cards - now only £1.75 (reduced from £2.50)

...plus lots more besides!!



Anyway that's all I popped in for today... hope you will be able to find some early Christmas present bargains ;) I will be back soon with some new designs I've been working on... and maybe a yarn update too if your lucky!

Jenny x

p.s. If any of my lovely blogger friends reading this would like a little extra discount on anything, please please don't be shy... just drop me a line or leave me a comment and we'll sort something out (would rather give you guys a discount than pay NOTHS commission!) xxx

1 comment:

Helen Philipps said...

What wonderful crafty treats there are in your sale, Jenny! I love so many of them...will take a bit of time to decide which to have...I will be in touch soon!
Have a great day.
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...