Wednesday 2 March 2011

New Pingg Designs




Hello my lovelies, hope you are all ok:) Wow, this is the third post I've done this week - unusual for me! Things are good here, though I've been working on something a bit different in the past couple of days, adding some more invitation designs to my Pingg collection.



I know I've blogged about it in the past, but for those of you that haven't heard of it, Pingg is based in New York, and is an online invitation service where you can find unique artist designed invitations, e-cards and save-the-dates for any social or business event you may be holding. All designs can be personalised with your event/party details, and there are a host of other features that come with the service too.



Anyway, I am one of their designers, and hosts can use my designs for their parties and events. As I am part of the 'Pingg Plus' program, to use my designs, hosts pay $10, of which I then receive a percentage per usage.This is a relatively new scheme, but it is working out really well for me so far.  


I really enjoy working on these more digital based designs, it's just I never seem to have much spare time to work on them as I always have  so much to do for my own business. It still involves quite a bit of sewing but a lot of the work is also done on the computer, so it is quite different to what I normally do... It's nice have a little variety!



If you are interested you can take a look at the rest of my designs here. Have a happy Wednesday x

9 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Absolutely brilliant designs Jenny!! :)
Vivienne x

kirsty said...

Lovely! My favourite is the one with the jelly and ice cream!

Helen Philipps said...

Wow!! Such fabulous artwork - you are sooo talented, Jenny! What a great idea for ordering invitations and so on, too. Have a great week. Helen x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous designs. I love them all. Well done x

SaraLynnArt said...

I love these designs! The little duck card is perfection.

Poppy said...

I love them all…but the bunting one is very cute!

Lou xxx

artworkbyangie said...

These look great Jenny, my favs are the little baby vests and shoes & the stars and stripes ones... I must admit, I do like the look of Pingg, its given me ideas! :-)

Anonymous said...

Well done you, your designs are lovely xx

Emma Thomsen said...

Wow you've been busy! I'm so pleased for you, what great work! All lovely, lovely, lovely - will definitely keep them in mind. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...