Tuesday 29 June 2010

Off to the beach...


I was asked a couple of weeks ago by a lovely lady called Calypso at Clippy to customize one of her products. Being a girl who can never have too many bags, I chose her small photobag and set about personalising it's pockets with textiley bits and pieces... and ta da... here is my fab new beach bag!




If you've never heard of Clippy, then I have to say just where have you been?! Celebrities have been spotted carrying their own Clippy products for years and if you pop over to their website, you too can join the club with you're very own customized shoulder bag, wash bag or even a personalised 'dolly brolly'!

1 comment:

My Owl Barn said...

This is so sweet! I like how you used different kinds of fabrics on the bag pockets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...