Friday 24 September 2010

Sign up for my newsletter!


So I have finally gotten around to setting up a newsletter... I know, I know it has taken me a while!




Hopefully it will be a great chance for me to show you a little 'behind the scenes' of what goes on here, as well as any exciting news I have, and sneak peaks at new products I am developing.

From time to time, I will also be offering discount codes and free shipping offers, avaliable exclusively to newsletter subscribers, so make sure you don't miss out and sign up now!


Don't worry, it's totally free and I promise you won't be bombarded with emails! :)

1 comment:

me_n80 said...

Hi! I really like your work! The cupcakes are definatly my favorites ones! I m new to this DIY site...How can I suscribe to your blog? And How do I sing up for your newsletter? I dont wanna miss that give away....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...